Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Traditions





We've been in the midst of creating some new Christmas traditions and rekindling some old ones! Every year I buy a new ornament for my Darcy. This year it was a variation on my normal star:


I am in love with the champagne decorations that are the 'in' colour this year, I am hoping to snaffle some at the after Christmas sales.


My best friend Rachael had us around for the decorating of their tree, it was a lot of fun with the kids enjoying the angel hair placement the most. It was a nice reminder of the true meaning of the season:

And then we had a rip-roaring Gingerbread decorating afternoon! Who would think so much sugar, colours and sprinkles could make 6 kids happy & silly as a wheel?! ;0) No photos, we were too busy trying to contain the icing to one small area!
What are your special traditions? I have more to share about Christmas Day itself but that will have to wait - we've got pine cones to cover in glue & glitter!







No comments: