Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 3....







I have been focusing really hard on my drawing skills - or lack thereof... I did a pencil sketch of Darcy on the weekend and really concentrated in class on Wednesday whilst we learnt new ways of manipulating charcoal to gain extra effects... The first is a 'proper' copy then the bottom one is having some fun with effects to produce a more abstract feel.

In Ceramics today I made a Tea Cup with a teaspoon for the handle, a cupcake with a flower on the top & a pea pod with all the peas with different facials! It was a really fun and creative day.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I am so very impressed - well done you.

Jetta's Nest said...

Good for you Leah....and can I say that I'm incredibly jealous that you're doing an art course! I can't wait to see how things go over the time for you :)

Karin said...

Great job! What a really cool new chapter to your life. I'm so excited for you!!