Monday, March 1, 2010

Vietnam Jobs

This morning I went to the Doctor to see which vaccinations I'll need for my trip. I already have had quite a few of my shots from when I went to China so this time I'll need Typhoid, Hep A Booster, Tetanus Booster and Swine Flu.

I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea of loading my body and immune system with so many bugs but when faced with the opposing consequences ie: the full fledged diseases, I'm happy to do it. I know of so many people's varying ideas on Vaccines but for me, I feel better that I've made this decision.

I organised my passport on Friday so just waiting for that to get back and then it'll be onto getting a Visa! Although, I haven't spoken to my Mum yet so it feels strange to be organising all these things without her knowledge!

No comments: