Friday, March 14, 2008

Lots of Catching Up To Do




I have so many photos to upload and stories to share but I am going to try and eek them out a bit. I have been trying to stay organised and focused in the home and cutting down my Internet time has been crucial to that goal. That, and keeping an organiser - but more on that later.

I have promised myself that I won't get caught up in trying to produce "perfect" posts. I am going to approach it as if I am writing a journal for my own use & try not to worry about sounding like a dag at every turn.

There were some family issues that caused me to take down my blog for a while but I have been assured that there is no reason not to have it so I am back - confused some?! Lets just say alls well that ends well.

Here are some presents I have worked on this week, the mobile for a dear friends' son's 1st Birthday and the paper globe in anticipation of another dear friends' daughters' imminent arrival on the 26th of March.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Leah I love that paper globe. I have printed out the pattern for this but haven't gotten around to making it yet