Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Zippered Pouch

Here's a zippered pouch to go with the bag! I love the shabby-chic flower on the outside. Even though the fabriv has a very Japanese feel to it when it is in a big piece, with the applique, it becomes almost country?!

I ironed the cut-out flower to I have 2 birthdays coming up in the next 10 days so I'll be whipping up a couple more sets. I'd love to find some d-rings and key chain rings to make them a bit more professional. Anyone have any ideas/suppliers?

We took Poppy to the ENT last night, she is booked in to have her tonsils and adenoids out and grommits put in on the 25th of September. It's so quick but we'll be glad to give her the chance to put on some weight and have longer than 5 weeks between anti-biotics.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Leah, I've seen those d rings at beading shops. Great pouch by the way

Nic said...

Gorgeous pouch. I hope the op goes well in Sept. It is tough when little ones aren't well and there isn't much you can do for them.