Thursday, April 3, 2008

Adrenalin Hangover...

I have the worst headache this morning but I'm still smiling! I think it's a combination of tiredness, beats charging through my body for over 2 hours and left over excitement.

Maroon 5 were A-W-E-S-O-M-E... No other word for it. They were just amazing. The singing, music, showmanship, the whole package had me in a state of bliss the whole time they were on stage. I could talk on and on but let me suffice to say that if you ever get the chance to see them live, grab it with both hands. Their CDs don't do them justice, truly, and I love their CDs! It was just so great to see a real show combined with such god given talent it makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up for every song. Ok, I am dribbling now but they really were that good!

Oh, and Adam is even dreamier in real life than I imagined. Something so sexy about a man that can sing and move like that! *be still my beating ovaries* (sorry, it was begging to be said)

Tarn and I had a glorious Thai for dinner and the combination of great food, conversation and music made for a night I never want to forget. Love you T!

Apart from the girl sitting directly behind us that wouldn't have actually seen the show as she was too busy taking hundreds of photos - with the flash, from about 150mtrs away - I hope she has 100s of black photos to show for all her efforts. *evil grin*

No comments: