Wednesday, April 2, 2008

~Argh!!!~

Maroon 5! I was having a quiet moment to my self yesterday, moping about the fact that I would be husband-less for 6 weeks and all the work that will entail to make sure the Bee-hold would stay on track when I recieved a phone call from said Mr Abandon-his-husbandly-duties-to-do-work.......

He'd purchased tickets for myself and my Bestie to see Maroon 5 TONIGHT! He's taking control of the fort for the evening so we can go out and pretend to be half-sane reasonable human beings! Wow, it's going to be awesome. Just the fact that he went and organised it all so I couldn't do the guilty-mothering thing and say "No, the money would be better spent elsewhere" was so lovely.

My Bestie and I have been exchanging increasingly immature emails about co-ordinating fashion statements and what we're going to grab for dinner (yes, we have forgotten the art of sponateous eating *sigh*) and if we're going to drive or taxi. I am guilty of feeling like it was just another huge effort to get sorted but as the day goes on I am starting to feel those little butterflies of excitement - doing something out of the ordinary is such a huge thrill - and then there's Adam Levine..... ***drool*** Sing to me you handsome man.....

Tomorrow we will be back to our usual broadcast; only after I give a breakdown of how fantastic my night was - thankyou for entertaining my trashy immature ways.....

2 comments:

Leah said...

Leah, You husband must be so wonderful. He must be the best guy ever.

PS. The kids are driving me crazy and I don't know how you do it.I hope you have a fantastic night, you have earned it.

Love Steven

Tina said...

Congrats on seeing Maroon 5. I heard Adam Levine in an interview. He seems so down to earth. It makes him more attractive.