Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Pretty Distraction



We are still recuperating after the weekend dramas and I could no longer ignore the washing pile in favour of my sewing machine. I am having major withdrawals but I'm not going to even attempt it at the moment with Cameron and Poppy being little cling-ons!

As a reward for all my washing, hanging, folding and putting away, I finished off my little bureau corner. I've had the photos and frames ready to go ever since I brought it home so it feels lovely to finally hang them. I think for an amateur attempt, it looks cute! I do have dreams of hanging some embroideries as well and having a full gallery, but for now, it's great. The photos aren't crash hot, this wall doesn't get much light, despite it having two windows in it, but you get the drift.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

It looks great Leah.

Debbacakes said...

It looks great, simply but classy!